Change background image
  1. Join The Blaizecraft Network at server.blaizecraft.com!

Blaizecraft Modded SMP - Beta Application Layout

Discussion in 'Application' started by Rick Astley, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Rick Astley

Rick Astley The Blaizecraft Network - Admin Staff Member

Create an application in the comments below using the format further layed out in this post. The installation guide for the pack may be found here:
    https://blaizecraft.com/forum/threads/blaizecraft-modded-smp-installation-current.508/

Server IP: server.blaizecraft.com:25574

Even though the Blaizecraft Modded SMP is now using a lite, more user friendly pack, there may still be some bugs and issues that we may not be familiar with. That is why we are having a beta for the server, which you can apply for.
    You only have to post an application if you want to participate in the server beta, not the client beta. You may install and play single player on the modpack without having to apply.
    By applying, you agree to report any problems or bugs or suggestions you may have for the modpack.

To apply, post a comment in the following format:

Minecraft Username:
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP?
    Do you have experience with mods?
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure?

Due to the increase of server population on the modded SMP, a couple rules of engagement have been set in place and will apply for the time period the beta is active.
    Raiding and griefing is not allowed. PvP is only allowed if both parties are willing to participate. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the beta.
    Thanks for your cooperation!
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Mikis1524

Mikis1524 The Blaizecraft Network - Mod Staff Member

Minecraft Username: Mikis1524
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP? No.
    Do you have experience with mods? Yes.
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure? His extreme levels of stupidity.
  3. Minecraft Username: senpaisammit
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP? na
    Do you have experience with mods? ya i helped u make ur list lil shit
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure? his butt
  4. Gaspar445

Gaspar445 The Blaizecraft Network - Mod Staff Member

#GirlfriendModOrRiot
  5. Rick Astley

Apply to the beta or I'll take full custody of Chippy
  6. Minecraft Username: SirCraftALot2003
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP? I have not played the previous Modded SMP
    Do you have experience with mods? I do have a lot of experience with mods, more than 100 of them! And I installed the modpack.What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure? He is a kewl dude.

Attached Files:

7. Minecraft Username: _TheCoolOne_
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP? Yes, I have played on a Tekkit Classic SMP.
    Do you have experience with mods? I'm okay with them, I very rarely need help.
  8. Gaspar445

User: Gaspar445 / Kendrick_Lamar
    Have you ever played SMP?: Nay, I'm a pure virign lamb when it comes to this advanced Minecraft experience. Be gentle.
    Do you have experience with mods?: Nagatory.
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7?: The fact that he is the son of his enchantingly lovely and charming mother.
  9. pmme

pmme The Blaizecraft Network - Admin Staff Member

Minecraft Username: pmme
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP?
    Yes, I mucked around on it a bit and blaize helped me by donating some advanced modded equipment that I partially understood. Mostly I liked finding the new trees and growing some berry plants and stuff. :p Unfortunately my MC session would freeze after about 1/2hr of playing Kiri's previous mod lineup, so I couldn't really seriously explore. :(
    Do you have experience with mods? Yes, I've helped my son get mods installed. I've coded my own client hax mod. But.... I have almost no clue how to "use" the mods in your lineup. So I have technical knowledge of installing them but not playing with them. I have seen the Girlfriend mod in action ;)
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure?
    That coiffure was pretty good.
  10. Gaspar445

#GirlfriendModOrRiot
    pmme likes this.
  11. Zorgonica28

Zorgonica28 The Blaizecraft Network - Enforcer Staff Member

Zorgolitta
    No
    No
    His pen is very nice. It's a flourishing fountain pen that uses the highest quality ink. Nothing compares to it in length, thickness, or shape. It is the perfect pen.
  12. Rick Astley

13. Minecraft Username: QTePi
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP?: No, I have not.
    Do you have experience with mods?: Yes, I do indeed.
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure?: I love everything about him. :)
  14. Minecraft Username: JoeyPlays101
    Have you played the previous Modded SMP? No
    Do you have experience with mods? Yes much, mods are life.
    *OPTIONAL* What's your favorite aspect of SgtSarcasm7? His amazing hair, or impeccable facial structure? Umm well.. um well..... *10 HOURS LATER* UM WAIT I GOT IT, wait... um..um... I dont know. `-` :minecraft: