Change background image
  1. Join The Blaizecraft Network at server.blaizecraft.com!

The (somewhat bittersweet) Return of Archaic64

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Archaic_64, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Umm...hi.

It's been a while. A fair few years I think. How have you been? All good? Good...
    I realise I'm probably talking to a dead forum right about now. At the time I was a part of this server I never considered myself particularly memorable, though of course I hope you do. I fell back from keeping tabs on the server for a while, but recently I've been writing this novel about time travel and I found you guys in my thoughts, so I decided to pay a visit. I don't know, you guys meant a lot to me back then, you know?

I ended up studying Film and Drama in Kent, starting my second year soon. I actually have real life friends now, a whole shit ton of them. Who'd have thought it? I draw, and watch movies, and work on high-concept sci-fi writing, all with varying degrees of success. I find there's less time for games these days, and I kind of regret that. I liked you guys, you brought me a lot of fun. I don't even remember building anything all that impressive, I just remember chatting with you. I still haven't gotten round to getting a new computer either - games still run at 8fps on my piece of shit laptop. It's a shame this place died out, but I guess as we get older, none of us have much time for games. Oh well... it was still good to come back and see this place at least.

Thanks for the memories guys :)

Steven
    pmme and drunkpig14 like this.
  2. Rick Astley

Rick Astley The Blaizecraft Network - Admin Staff Member

Fuck dude, feels. I think I remember the day you did your goodbye on BC, I think I was on too.
  3. drunkpig14

drunkpig14 The Blaizecraft Network - Head Admin Staff Member

What's up man, it has been a while for sure. I still remember one of your builds, that I think I promoted you for to Builder+ or Builder++. I think it is even used to advertise the server on some website lol. Congrats to you on all your success, and wish you future success as well. As you said, the server and forums are dead, seeing as Minecraft is less than popular in recent years. If you ever want to talk feel free to add me on steam @drunkpig14 or message me on here.
    PS. Found the site https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/247---blaizecraft-creative-server/